Monday, June 15, 2009

Loving someone else~

My friend told me something today~ that loving a girl is enough, not expecting any returns at all. The noblest kind of love a man can ever shower on a girl. Speechless man, not that i dont undertstand the nature of it, but it made me reflect on myself, My current situation and my history. Does it really matter whether the girl reciprocates your love or not? Being loved is heavenly, But loving another is noble. Id have no regrets waiting for you, as long as i know that you are here with me, as close as you could possibly be to me~ within my heart. I understand your circumstances, and im more than glad to know that you like me too but your particular fear, and reasons; i understand. Imma wait for you, i hope you will too. "There will always be a piece of you thats here with me, its everywhere i go, its everything i see, i keep you close in my heart and it gets my through" Im contented for the time being; just being more than close friends~im waiting for you,i hope you do too~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment