Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our minds are constantly on the verge of chaos. Oh, how fcking true it is, literally. Today, now as i sit staring into the screen which is nothing more than an empty shell a blank entity as much i would like everything around me to be more substantial rather just a fucking empty vase in which the moment i stick my head into will just scream and holler into my ears, you want me to remove the flowers from the vase yes i will do it but at least let me get it out before you even throw rocks and stones at me. GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU DO WHAT YOU DO because i hate it when YOU scream at me. Assuming you have sufficient wisdom to understand this. And to think of the fact that you scream at me every single bloody time you see me. Why is it so? you dont like my face is it? Fine. I have been staying there for as long as i can remember and why? FOR YOU TWOs convenience, knocking on the door only when im strapped. You dont even have the right to throw 1,2 words at me cos you dont even know me. FUCK YOU. and you demand respect from me? Shine a mirror into your tainted soul, scrub your muddied ass clean and maybe i will. I aint your punching bag FYI, smash a champagne bottle onto your head for thats the best way to vent your steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment